Sunday, July 29, 2012

Intersecting Worlds

I have grown a lot recently by reading the blogs of other educators (via my Twitter obsession).  I have also have learned a lot from reading the blogs of various moms (via my Pinterest obsession).  Through all this reading, I had this nagging feeling that I should start a blog.  I also realized that I am becoming a social media junkie, but that's another conversation.  Anyway, I never knew what the focus of my blog should center around.  I was torn between writing about my two worlds: my world as a momma and my world as an elementary school principal.  Today it hit me (well not literally - that would hurt).  I realized that I need to write about that crazy place where mom and principal intersect.  That is what I am going to try to do with this blog.  Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment